Camps Bay Retreat is located in Camps Bay, directly opposite Glen Beach and bordering Glen Forest. Approximately 25km from Cape Town International Airport.
Camps Bay Retreat
7 Chilworth Road
GPS coordinates : 33°56'46.66"S 18°22'50.25"E
Arriving from Cape Town International Airport
- Exit Airport Direction N2 Cape Town, and as you approach the city, follow the N2 CITY, FORESHORE, SEA POINT signage.
- Follow N2 Stad/City signs until you arrive at a large intersection with several sets of traffic lights (Coen Steytler Avenue) The CTICC is on left hand side (+-22 kms) and the V&A Waterfront on your right hand side.
- Proceed straight ahead along this road (M62) following the TABLE MOUNTAIN CABLE WAY/ CAMPS BAY signage.
- The road follows a steep and winding ascent to the top of the hill (Kloof Nek). Without turning towards the Cable Way, descend straight into Camps Bay.
- Take the second road to your right, Geneva Drive and follow its winding descent
- Turn right into the 5th road, Sedgemoor Road, and straight over a stop street (Berkley Road)
- Chilworth Road is the very next road to your right. Turn right here and Camps Bay Retreat is 100m down the road on the left hand side.